Bright Start Therapy invites all parents and carers of children with a disability or developmental delay to attend our in house and online parent focused support group.
- Gain knowledge, information & social, emotional support from our group facilitators, who are all parents of children with additional needs.
- Get connected with parents to build our supportive community
- Get information on funding supports that may be available to you and your child.
- Information sessions will be held by our paediatric OT’s, PT’s, Teachers to cover areas of interest and answer your questions.
- Sessions will be run online or in our clinic through expressions of interest
- Q&A for parents wanting to connect to helpful information regarding their child’s development